1. INTERPRETATION AND VARIATION Our classes are supplied by VELOFIT BARNET LTD of 143 High Street, Barnet, EN5 5UZ and subject to the following Terms and Conditions. The following definitions apply: ”Company”/ “we” /”us” VELOFIT BARNET LTD. ”you”/ “your”/ “yours” means you the Client. We reserve the right to vary and revoke the Terms and Conditions from time to time which variation it may consider necessary or desirable for the regulation of the affairs of the Studio and the conduct of Clients. Any such changes will be notified to Clients and, until revoked, are and will be binding on Clients. The Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
2 BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS We use the MINDBODY business management system “System,” for online scheduling, sales, resource and client management. The System is accessed online directly via our website or via the MindBody app. Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis and when a class has reached its maximum capacity we reserve the right to refuse admission. By proceeding to make a booking you are confirming you have read our terms and agree to be bound by them. You may not attend any session at the Studio without first booking and paying for the relevant session. Online payments can be made using a valid credit or debit card. Cash and cheques are also accepted at the studio. You can buy a class package in person but this must be in advance of the class starting. Reservations for classes can only be cancelled online or by telephone with no charge up to 12 hours prior to the beginning of class. If you cancel after this time then you will be a “late cancel”. Late cancels are subject to paying the price of the class missed. If you are on a monthly subscription you will be charged a cancellation fee of £10. Clients must keep an active credit or debit card on file so that any late cancellation and no show fees can be recouped in line with cancellation policy.
3 WAITING LIST If a class is full you can join the waiting list for a space. You will automatically be added to the class if a space becomes available outside of the 12 hour cancellation window. Your reservation will be confirmed and should you want to cancel you will need to do so within the 12 hours of the class starting or be subject to the cancellation policy. If you are on the waiting list and a space becomes available within the 12 hour cancellation window you will not automatically be added to the class but you will receive an email advising a space is available. If you book in but then cancel you will be a late cancel and subject to a cancellation fee.
4 LATE ARRIVAL & NO SHOW Classes start promptly so please arrive in time to get changed and sign in. If you have not shown up within 10 minutes of the class starting you will be considered a late cancel and will be subject to the class fee and may not be permitted to take part in the class. This allows those that arrive without a reservation the opportunity to join the class. It is at the instructor’s discretion as to whether to allow you to join the class if you arrive late but you may not in any event be allowed to join the class 20 minutes after it has started; this is for your safety. If you do not turn up to at all to your reserved class, you will automatically be charged as a Late cancel as above.
5 PRICES Details of session prices and gift certificate prices are available either at http://www.velo.fit or directly from the Studio and will be such prices as determined by us from time to time. Class packs are class credits that can be used to reserve a space in a class.
6 EXPIRY Unlimited class packages expire within 1 month. All class packs/blcoks expire within 6 months of their purchase date. You should note studio closures to ensure sufficient time to use up any unused class credits. Expired class packages cannot be revalidated. Class packs and monthly subscriptions are non-refundable and non-transferable. Gift vouchers must be redeemed within 6 months of issue.
7 CANCELLATION BY US In the event that we have to cancel and/or change the time of the class we will give as much notice as possible. In this instance, you will be contacted by email and your account re-credited accordingly.
8 GENERAL CONDUCT All electronic devices must be switched off during class. Feel free to wear any appropriate work out clothes. Clients are required to follow the instructions of the instructor at all times. Misconduct or behaviour that may cause injury or considered offensive to others will result in you being asked to leave immediately with no refund on any unused class packages or credits. We reserve the right to refuse admission. Children under the age of 16 may not attend classes.
9 FITNESS AND HEALTH By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you hereby confirm that you have no health problems (including without limitation cardiac irregularities; spinal, bone, joint, tendon or ligament injuries; spells of dizziness; asthma (or other breathing difficulty); diabetes, epilepsy or any allergy) which may affect your participation in any sessions at the Studio. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Studio before attending any session of any circumstances affecting your health which may be exacerbated through continued use of the Studio and/or which may have arisen or worsened since their last class at the Studio (if any). You are advised not to undertake strenuous physical activity without first seeking medical advice if you have concerns over your physical condition and wellbeing. If you have low/high blood pressure and/or cardiac irregularities you should not attend class. If there is any doubt, you should consult your doctor. We reserve the right to refuse access to anyone if, in its absolute discretion, we consider that the health of the individual concerned may be endangered by the use of Studio facilities.
10 INFORMED CONSENT AND WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY For reasons of safety this must be completed and signed before attending your first class. Without this admission will be refused. Personal belongings are brought onto the Studio premises at your own risk and we do not accept liability for any loss or damage whatsoever to such items. Before commencing any exercise regime, you should consult your doctor to ensure that you are capable of undergoing a routine of exercises provided by a class which you attend. It is also vital that you supply us with correct information about yourself. We cannot be liable for any incorrect information supplied by you to us or by a failure to notify us of any existing health problems. Advice provided by our instructors at no time constitutes medical advice in substitute for advice provided by a medical professional. Whilst we take care to ensure a safe practice there are inherent risks in any exercise programme and we take no liability whatsoever for any injury or illness you may incur through taking our classes. We cannot be held responsible for any particular session, instructor and/or item of equipment not being available for whatever reason. We reserve the right to make alterations to the sessions, instructors and/or equipment, as well as to those ancillary facilities (e.g. showers), provided to clients without notice and in its absolute discretion and we will not be liable for any loss occasioned by such alterations except insofar as such loss is by law incapable of exclusion.
11. SAFETY & HYGIENE In the interests of safety and hygiene, no crockery, glass or food are permitted in the changing rooms or studio rooms. Only closed containers of clear water are permitted in the Studio rooms.
12. YOUR DETAILS Clients are required to notify us of any changes to your contact details provided on the System in order to be contacted in the event of late changes to the class timetable and to be kept informed of special events and promotions. Clients can opt out of promotional mailings at any time.
13. EMAIL COMMUNICATION We may, if a client so wishes, communicate with the client by electronic mail (“email”). By providing an email address to the Company the client consents to receiving email communications from the Company, including notices pursuant to the Terms and Conditions. The client also accepts the risk that email may not be a secure and confidential means of communication. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of communicating with a Client by email.
14. THIRD PARTIES The Company may assign the benefit of the Registration Process to a third party at any time without notice to the Member. A person who is not a party to the Registration Process has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any term of the Registration Process.